Monday, June 25, 2012

Right Now



Eating:   It's 6:00 in the morning so I haven't had breakfast yet, but I'm planning on making a strawberry, banana, blueberry, yogurt and almond milk smoothie. Try saying that three times fast!

Drinking:   Coffee! A lovely cup of organic, fair trade, dark roast with a tablespoon of hazelnut half and half, to be exact! :)

Watching:   Christopher acting out stories he's written about Wall-E for his dad. He's recently watched Star Wars and now he's writing his own similar stories with Wall-E robots.

Listening:   To the ceiling fan whirl around. I love a little quiet time first thing in the morning before my boys get up. It's already shaping up to be a warm day starting at 72 degrees outside and even warmer inside. 

Loving:   Our cats! They are so sweet and so darn cute and you just have to love them! This is our boy Latte.


Enjoying:   All the arts and crafts Christopher made at camp last week. One of my favorite is an alligator made of a clothespin and big googly eyes. I also love the toothpick and tissue paper campfire and the s'mores made from cardboard graham crackers, card stock chocolate and a cotton ball marshmallow.


Wanting:   More vacation time! Four days is just too short! :)

Needing:   Nothing! I already have just about everything I need. Except for a few more vacation days! ;)

Feeling:   That there's not enough hours in the day. I'm the only one, right?!?! July is shaping up to be a very busy month so I'm feeling a little anxious and hoping it all goes well.

Preparing:   For CHA. I've got all but one of my 16 projects finished! Whew! I'm looking forward to being able to see them in person this time.

Thinking:   Of too many things! Like all I need to do today....boring stuff!

Searching:   For a dress that has a little bit of a sleeve and one that goes just below the knees. Does that exist anymore?!?! I haven't purchased a dress in years and recently I thought it might be nice to have a couple casual ones for the summer. I was surprised that every dress at Old Navy was sleeveless and short. Any suggestions?

Making:   Cards, pages and altered projects, oh my! In addition to my regular design team work I'll be guest designing for a couple companies next month. Wish I could spill the beans and tell you more. Soon!

Anticipating: Christopher's first day of middle school starting on July 9th. So far he's been as cool as a cucumber about it. His dad and I.....not so much! Change is not something Christopher does well and it's sure to be a rocky road. Or maybe he'll surprise us? We'll soon find out! ;)

Have a lovely Monday! Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy :)

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

I don't know what to tell you about the dress thing. I had a wedding last spring to go to and had nothing that would be appropriate and that fit. I spent a LONG time trying to find something below the knee with a sleeve. The one I found was at Kohl's (I don't know if they have Kohl's where you are...) and was by Chaps and was obviously a little dressier than what you're looking for!
HTH!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Nice post!! Love the kitty pic of course, and just relating to you as your write in the morning is nice. Have a wonderful time at CHA! Can't wait to hear what you're working on that's secret! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...