Friday, June 22, 2012

Core'dinations & Bella Blvd. Team-Ups Week





T.G.I.F! It's the last day of Team-Ups week with Core'dinations and Bella Blvd! Have you enjoyed the week? Have you been inspired by all my teammates projects and from the ladies at Core'dinations? I have one more project to share with you, a scrapbook page.



I've fallen in love with the Core’dinations Jillian Dot! This card stock combines three of my favorite things, bright colors, texture and polka dots!  Pair it with the Bella Blvd. Baby Girl collection and you have the perfect mix of whimsy which is ideal for documenting this very special mother’s day gift from my son.


The pinwheels were made by doubling up two die cuts so that they have two different colors. I discovered you can print on the Jillian Dot paper, just make sure you print after you do your sanding.


I added lots of cool Bella Blvd.accents, Flags, Designer Tape, Ciao Chip and a Button Market flower shaped button. For my title, I used some alphabet dies.


So, do you think Core'dinations and Bella Blvd. make a great team?

Be sure to check out all the great projects and giveaway opportunities at Core'dinations and Bella Blvd!

Kathy :)

6 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

cute page! I love how you incorporated the list from your son! : )

cnelson said...

Absolutely DELIGHTFUL!!!

Karen Motz said...

Love all those fresh summer colours!

Briana Johnson said...

oh my, this is CUTE! I love the solid colors of the cardstock, the pinwheels, the strips and the title cut out of the strips, super nice!

Alice Carman said...

Adorable pin wheels. Love it!

Ruth G said...

I have only positive things to say about the negative spaces on your LO! They just really delight me to no end! I'm in love with the dottiness of these Coredinations papers and feel the need to shop - stat! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...