Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thank You

Good day! Did you make it through Monday okay? Mine was busy busy!


Today I have a card share that's created with a mix of goodies. I love the look of aged wood and flowers, don't you?


The wood grain paper is from the Miss Caroline collection by My Minds Eye. I'm going to need a few more sheets of this pretty paper since it can be used for a lot of different projects! I mixed it with some old text paper by Basic Grey, some Love My Tapes fabric tape, a die and stamped tag from Papertrey Ink and a chipboard flower from Echo Park's This and That line.

I'm going to keep my post short and sweet today since I have a lot to do today. How about you...how's your day shaping up?

Kathy :)

3 comments:

itsallrosi said...

the fabric tape adds some nice texture. very pretty!

Diana Waite said...

this is BEAUTIFUL! Love the mix of tape and wood.

Ruth G said...

I agree with Laura and Diana, and obviously you - the fabric tape is wonderful! I love all the weather beaten wood out there right now, too! Such a great neutral with lots of interest! Thanks for taking time to share some beauty today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...