Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bella Blvd. Cards on Thursday

Hello!

It's Bella Blvd's Cards on Thursday today and I have three cards to share that I created for summer CHA, each highlighting one of Bella Blvd's embellishments.


This card uses my favorite Button Market styles!


Oh how I love pretty little buttons!


The patterned paper and sticker is from the new Birthday Boy collection.


Can you guess what embellishment this next card features? :)

B

That's right, lovely and colorful Crochet Flowers.


These are perfect for adding texture and dimension!


My third card shows off Bella Blvd's colorful Designer Tape.


Have I mentioned lately how much I love this tape? ;)


These colors and patterns look so pretty together, don't you think?


This card and the second use products from Bella Blvd's Birthday Girl line.

Would you like to see more? Head over to Bella Blvd. for more Cards on Thursday.

Thanks for visiting! Have a super day!

2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Love them all! I always adore your use of the crisp white backgrounds with the stitching for subtle texture! :)

Diana Waite said...

these are so bright and FUN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...