Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hi!

Did you have an enjoyable Labor Day weekend? Ours was relaxing. We went out to dinner one night, Dan and Christopher went to the pool, I've been learning to crochet. It was a simple, lovely weekend, just the way we like it.

Today I have a card share for you using some more of the Pebbles Happy Go Lucky collection.


I've made so many projects with this line. It's just so colorful and cheerful and fun.


I used a reverse die butterfly and stitched around it.


Not only do I love negative dies, but I've really been into making little Polaroid frames too. I use my square set of Spellbinders Nestabilities.


The stamped sentiment, butterfly and tiny tag die are all from Papertrey Ink. Hope you like.

Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Laurel said...

Love this! Love the stitching around the butterfly and that cute little tag!

Lynn said...

Divine design Kathy!

Alice said...

this is so pretty and delightful, Kathy! love your use of negative die cuts and the polaroid design!

Ruth G said...

Super sweet! The colors in Happy Go Lucky and so fun and your heart and butterfly go right along with them! TFS!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This is so soft and pretty. Love the stitching around the butterfly and the framing with the polaroid. :)

Donna said...

Beautiful! And your stitching is so perfect!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so beautiful!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Absolutely stunning Kathy and my, my, is your stitching remarkable or what?!

Thank You~

Diana Waite said...

GORGEOUS card!

Alice Carman said...

I spy PTI!!! Love love that Polaroid die. Must have that one too. Lovely cards Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...