Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Walnut Grove by Pebbles

Hi!

Thanks for stopping in! Today is another busy crafty day hosting Technique Week at write. click. scrapbook. Today's topic is about my favorite die cutting trends. I hope you can go take a peek.

Yesterday on the Pebbles blog a gorgeous new line called Walnut Grove was revealed and I had these two cards to share.







What do you think of Walnut Grove? I think it's the perfect mix of my two favorite seasons, spring and fall. It's a combination of warm hues and pretty flowers that I can't resist! Want to see a page my teammate Emily Spahn created with this new collection? Click here.

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Kim said...

I love the bright pop of yellow in both of these !

Laurel said...

Love them, love that collection!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

i love this collection it's one of my favourites

Alice Carman said...

you're cards always brings a smile to my face.

Created by Kathi said...

love your card! Thanks for sharing... you are a HUGE inspiration to me :) Thanks for sharing today! Kathi

Christine said...

Wow, I love the colors in this collection. So warm and friendly but still fall feeling. Gorgeous card. I love the layers.
xoxo, Christine

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

These are PERFECT! WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...