Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bella Blvd. Cards on Thursday

Hello!

I'm happy you're here today because I have not one, nor two, but three Bella Blvd. birthday cards to share with you! Two of these cards were made using only the new Birthday Girl line and one uses three different collections. Can you tell which one that is?


For this first one, it should come as no surprise, that I created a negative cut for the sentiment. I've been doing that quite a bit lately, haven't I?


Bella Blvd's Button Market styles and Flags make the cutest accents!




Another flag used for my second birthday card.


And a yummy Ciao Chip cupcake. Looks good enough to eat, doesn't it? ;)


Some High Five Alphas and Designer Tape to finish up.




There's another one of those flags! I'm seeing a trend here! ;)


Ooh la la, a pretty, pink, party present!


A little hand stitching here and there.

So, were you able to spot the card that uses three different Bella Blvd. collections? If you guessed the second card, you are right! That adorable purple cupcake is actually from the Baby Girl line and the 'so much fun' sticker and yellow patterned paper are from Sunshine and Happiness. The rest of the supplies were Birthday Girl. I wanted to show that if you have supplies left over from previous collections, they'll most likely coordinate with any new lines you purchase.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the cards. For more Cards on Thursday projects click here.

8 comments:

Kim said...

you really are the card queen Kathy!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Beautifully bright and happy cards! I especially LOVE the first one with the sentiment cut out in the negative!!!

Alice Carman said...

Kathy what type of sewing machine do you have? I'm think of getting one because you have inspired me with all your stitching. Super cute cards!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

You did such a beautiful job on all of these. You're definitely the queen of cards. :)

Donna said...

These are great - the first one is my fave!

Christine said...

Wow, I just love them all. Love the bright colored thread used in the stitching. Just the brightest pops of color. So fun!
xoxo, Christine

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh my Kathy!
I love all of your projects but your work with negative images has me cooing....could you tell us how you made them?

gorgeous work my Friend! I'm coming back for some more later today!!

Thanks~

Diana Waite said...

these are such lovely happy cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...