Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pumpkin Head

Hello there!

Would you believe I still have summer CHA projects I haven't shared yet?  Here's a page I created with Bella Blvd's new fall line called Thankful.


These colors are perfect for autumn and this blue background paper is a favorite of mine, called Turkey Tracks. Isn't that a cute name?!?! I used an older picture of Christopher that I cherish!


Kids, they grow up so fast, don't they?


Accents include Button Market styles, Ciao Chip, High Five Alphabets, Designer Tape and Flags. It's fun to mix and match all these Bella Blvd. embellishments!


'Tis the season for pumpkins! If you would like to see more Thankful projects, head over to the Bella Blvd. blog.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the page.

6 comments:

Tina said...

kathy - I love seeing your layouts! this one is fantastic!

SHartl said...

This is really cute!! Wow, I still remember making and wearing things like this in elementary school!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This is a great layout! I love the clean design and the addition of those darling little wood buttons! :)

Christine said...

This is an adorable layout. Love the picture of your son. Also love all of the those buttons. Great job Kathy!
xoxo, Christine

Alice said...

love the cute photo and the layering of elements. fabulous layout, Kathy!

Diana Waite said...

this is an ADORABLE layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...