Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Mail

T.G.I.F!

Have you heard about the Happy Mail project from Stacey Jillian and Doodlebug Design?


"Starting Sept. 1 2012, I Stacy Julian, declare that I will make and send 365 handmade cards with handwritten notes. Now I do not want to do this alone and I know with your enthusiastic support, we can do this. Join me in a pay-it-forward Happy Mail movement where people rediscover the joy of sending and receiving handwritten communication (with a stamp)."


What a great idea, don't you think? When I was asked if I'd like to participate I jumped at the chance!


I created this 'Hello Spring' Doodlebug 'Happy Mail' card for my blogger friend, Ruth, who always leaves sweet comments that make my day. Ruth also thinks of me often and sends me e-mails with links to things she knows I'm interested in. Thanks Ruth! I hope you enjoy your Happy Mail!


To learn more about Julian's Happy Mail project and to see some of the cards that have been sent out this week, click here. Make sure you check out all the Happy Mail posts this week for prizes and challenges.

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a happy card, would love to receive something like this in the mail!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This adorable--Ruth is going to love it! :)

Christine said...

What an adorable card! Doodlebug papers and embellishments are always so cute!! Ruth is going to love it!!
xoxo, Christine

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

so sweet, very bright and cheery!

Ruth G said...

I do love it!!! Got it today, in fact! It was very happy mail, to be sure!!!
I love this idea from Big Picture and have been thinking about who I would send some of my own happy mail...

Donna said...

This is just too adorable!

Diana Waite said...

what a sweet card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...