Friday, September 21, 2012

Postcards for Santa

T.G.I.F!

How about a quick card share for Friday?


I created this simple card with a combination of Echo Park paper and stickers and Papertrey Ink. stamps.


Love these stamp stickers!

I wanted my card to look like a bundle of mail wrapped in jute for Santa.

Well, tomorrow marks the first official day of fall. In our area the leaves are starting to turn and a few are dropping. The temperatures are lovely. Just wish those mosquitoes would take a hike! ;)

Have a great weekend! Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

Kathy so cute I love it, I'm sure you have made Santa's nice list! Lol!

Nathalie said...

Ha! I love the idea of the letter on top of a card!!! Very clever and those stamps stickers are awesome!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

This is so funny and adorable Kathy!
TFS~

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

What a sweet idea! Love how it turned out! :)

Diana Waite said...

oh my! DARLING!!

Alice said...

what a fun idea for a card!! is that your handwritting? it's so cute! =) fabulous work as always, Kathy! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

Kathy W said...

What a great idea! I may have to 'borrow' it. I have a giant stash of cancelled Christmas stamps from previous years that would be great on the postcards. Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...