Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Pebbles Design Team Projects

Hello!

I’m so excited today to share with you my first Pebbles design team projects!


Oh what fun it was to create with the new Sunnyside collection! I fell in love with the Dimensional Butterflies and the corrugated ABC stickers!


I’ve been on a kick with the mini Polaroid accents and I’ll let you in on my secret for making them, the Spellbinder’s square Nestabilities set. Just die cut your square and trim around it. Easy!




It’s like being a kid in a candy store playing with all these yummy Pebbles goodies! 


Don't you love the texture of these alphas?


Another favorite trend I'm enjoying is making negative dies cuts as I did here for part of the sentiment.


I often make pinwheels for my projects. They're so fun and add the dimension I like so much.


I'm looking forward to the year ahead, creating Pebbles projects for you! To see who else is joining me on the team and to see their first projects, click here. There have been introductions throughout last week and continue this week.

Thanks for dropping by! Have a terrific Tuesday!

10 comments:

sherry said...

CUTE cards and butterflies. Love the cheerfulness of these cards -- and that sweet yellow bird. :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute projects, Kathy!! Love the cheery colors and sweet butterflies!!

Diana Waite said...

what SWEET little cards--I LOVE them all!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These are awesome Kathy! Congrats on making the team! :)

Ruth G said...

I love these fantastic colors and the sweet dotty butterflies! You're right about those awesome corrugated letters! All kinds of wonderful!!! TFS!

Donna said...

LOVE this!

MelB said...

Stunning cards Kathy!!! Can't wait to see more of your work for Pebbles.

Created by Kathi said...

Your bio was amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us ;) Congrats on the newest gig too! Love the card and already ordered me some even though it is a summer line it is uplifting and fun! Thanks for sharing! Kathi

Christine said...

Another fantastic bunch of cards!! Love the texture on the alphas and the butterflies are so sweet!!
xoxo, Christine

Alice Carman said...

Congratulations on making the team Kathy! You're cards are adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...