Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello Friend

Hello!

Did you have a nice weekend? Hubs and I got to spend time together since Christopher had a mini-camp weekend. We went on a hike, watched movies, dined out and went to the flea market. It was lovely.


Today I have another card to share that I created with The Sweetest Thing line by My Mind's Eye.


Love all the accents...the crochet doily, brads, wood button, chipboard button and enamel dots.


I tossed in this Hello Friend 'Soup Label' from Jillibean Soup.


When I was just about done, I thought the card needed a little something more so I removed the doily/brad and splattered a little Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on it. Do you that addition?

I hope you have a great start to your week. Thanks for your visit!


6 comments:

Diana Waite said...

sounds like a great relaxing weekend--GREAT card--I REALLY like the additions you added to the card!

Donna said...

Cute card, great addition

Alice said...

love the flow you created with the embellishments. beautiful card!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love this card! Beautiful embellishments!

Diana Fisher said...

Love this! Great card and love how it's all splattered about.

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your card and that crochet flower is one of my fav' of all time ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...