Monday, September 24, 2012

Eat Cake

Hi!

I'm glad you're here! I have a lot to share with you today! Over at Love My Tapes blog I have a Christmas card posted and at write. click. scrapbook. I'm hosting Technique Week for the next five days starting today with my secrets and tips for hand stitching. If you have ever wondered how I stitch my projects, or what I use, the answers are all there waiting for you! :)

Today on this blog I have a mini album to show you using the new Bella Blvd. Birthday Boy collection. This album was created for summer CHA. See the little curly ribbon? That's actually Designer Tape, folded in half lengthwise and wrapped around a pencil!


















I had the best time making this mini with all the brightly colored and fun Birthday Boy products! And what a stroll through memory lane pulling up all these birthday photos of Christopher! I love having all these pictures in one album!

To see more Birthday Boy projects, head on over to the Bella Blvd. blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)

7 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Loving your mini album! It's so happy and bright! Off to check out your other projects!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a fun idea to make a mini album using birthday photos over the years. Love your use of the washi tape to make curling ribbon too! :)

Bella's mama said...

I absolutely LOVE this idea. I haven't really gotten into making little albums...I just do big 12 x 12 pages. But you have inspired me to try a little album like this. Thanks so much.

alexandra s.m. said...

What a fabulous Tag mini Kathy!
and what a sweet looking boy!
Beyond being a wonderful keepsake, this is very touching as well ...

Thank You for sharing~


Diana Waite said...

wow, wow, wow! This is GREAT!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is amazing! What a cool idea! It's so cute and fun and happy. Love each colorful page. I want some cake now! LOL. Have a good week Kathy!

Christine said...

Oh this mini is so cute!! I so need to do something like this for each of my children though I guess Garrett's would be a little thin. :) All of the tags are so cute and Christopher's pictures are so cute. It's so fun to see how they grow through the years. Thanks for sharing your great idea!!
xoxo, Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...