Friday, January 14, 2011

True Luv

Hello! How are you this fine Friday? Got any good weekend plans? I plan to run to the post office when I'm done with this post and while I'm out and about, I think I'll swing by my two local second hand shops and see if I can uncover a treasure! I let you know. Then I think I'll swing by the deli and pick up my favorite chicken salad sandwhich! It's the little things that make life so sweet!

On Sunday, my partners in crime and I will be heading to Selma, a sleepy little town with a strip of antique stores! We're packing the cooler once again and going on another vintage adventure!

I can't believe I have another scrapbook page to share with you today! I'm on a bit of a roll here! ;)


This lovey dovey hybrid page was created with a new kit at Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Love Actually'by Polka Dot Pixels. I'm smitten for the colors, patterned papers and the elements that include the adorable vintage children image on my page! Swoooooooooooon!


As usual, I had to add some hand stitching. It's an addiction with me! I love the look and texture it gives my projects!


I used up some old Thickers chipboard letter stickers from my stash. These are called Prancer, originally for Christmas themed pages, but I think they work beautifully for candy heart type words!


I made some paper hearts with my ancient old Sizzix heart die. I used Ali Edward's Hand font for the 'together' phrase. The little red and white buttons, years old product from Karen Foster!


I used lots of my stash up for this page...the red borders are Just the Edge from Bazzill Basics! I also used a brand new favorite for my journaling tag, the Wizard and Spellbinders dies! This page was truly lots of fun!

Well, I hope you have a fantastic weekend. I'd love for you to tell me what's on your agenda....so leave a comment and have a great one! :) Kathy

9 comments:

Laurel said...

What a fun and fabulous layout!

Unknown said...

adorable layout :)

Niki Estes said...

Such a cute layout!

Michelle said...

I love your layout! The journaling is the best part, such a beautiful thing to document:-)So touching..

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet and beautiful page, Kathy! I really love it! Love the photo arrangement inside the large heart, and love all the different edging you used. The hand-stitching is fabulous, as always, and I love the hearts and the vintage children. way to go, too, using up some old stash items. That always feels good, doesn't it?
Looking forward to our adventures tomorrow. :)

farmhouse-story said...

just love your pages, kathy! have fun vintage shopping!

koralee said...

Thank you so much for visiting me the other day...your blog is lovely..

Off to take a peek around...happy weekend.

Cherie said...

Vanessa told me about your blog. It is great.

Suzanne C said...

Adorable layout! Love the colors and design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...