Thursday, January 6, 2011

Perfectly Pretty

Hello!

What's happening with you today?

Hopefully lots of good things! :)

I'm sitting here at my desk putting together my first scrapbook page of the year! It's a snowy page. I hope to have it done and photographed before the end of the day so I can share it with you tomorrow.

Today I thought I'd tell you about a new Etsy shop a crafty blog friend of mine opened this week. Actually, it's a re-opening and the shop is filled with the most beautiful craft supplies!

Even though I have supplies coming out of my ears, I couldn't resist getting a couple things! ;)

The shop is called Perfectly Pretty. Carly Robertson is the shopkeeper.


Here's a sampling of the goodies you will find in store.


These Moss Green Felt Butterflies are perfectly lovely, don't you think? I purchased a set in Ocean Blue.


Carly makes these fabulous Vintage Paper Flowers! A perfect fabulous way to add texture and pretty to any craft.


Baker's Twine is all the rage and Carly carries it in red, black and blue. I love the wood spools and the way everything comes packaged!


Speaking of packages, I wish I had purchased some of these Kraft Gift Boxes! How beautiful they look with some baker's twine, a simple tag and mini wood clothespin and you are good to go!

I love to support Etsy and shopkeepers like Carly. Hopefully Perfectly Pretty will be a successful venture so we all have beautiful places to shop!



Now to announce the winner of yesterday's 'You & Me' card. Congratulations Patty of Scrapbook Patty! I'll be in touch to get your address! I hope you enjoy your card!

Thanks for dropping by! :) Kathy



7 comments:

Carly said...

Thank you so much Kathy for featuring my little shop! You are the sweetest person ever! You have always been so supportive of me and I want to send BIG hugs your way! You are so wonderfully talented with your line of beautiful digital stamps and amazing creative style! I am so happy to call you a friend! xoxo, Carly

Amy said...

Beautiful things! I'll be stopping by more often. I have a goal to send 2 home made cards to my husband on his deployment each month and want to get a head start soon! So many projects, so little time!

Lin said...

Carly does have some lovely things - thanks for the glimpses. And I keep forgetting to say how much I like your new blog header!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Hey there yourself, your crafty gal/enabler! I can't wait to see your page, you're such an awesome scrapper!!! Thank you so much for always stopping at my blog to leave sweet notes... you're just one of the nicest people ever!

Dawn B. said...

This looks like great stuff. I love the way she packages everything. Thanks for sharing Kathy.

cnelson said...

Such lovely things!! I can't wait to see your lo!

Audrey Pettit said...

You are so sweet to promote this wonderful Etsy shop. The photos of Carly's goodies look just amazing. Here's wishing her great success on her new/old venture. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...