Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sweet Addiction - Cappuccino Blast

Hey!

I finally have a crafty share for you! Yay! A scrapbook page about one of my guilty pleasures, my sweet addiction to the Cappuccino Blast from Baskin Robbins! Oh how hard it's been working on this page, staring at that delicious shake, drooling, wanting one so badly to have one! As of a month ago there's a Baskin Robbins/Dunkin Donuts just a few miles from my house and it's been calling to me!  ;)


This  hybrid scrapbook page was created with an ultra cool new digital kit from Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Icey Cream'by Lauren Reid. This kit was perfect for my ice cream shake page! I snapped that shake photo last summer and I'm glad I waited to scrap it until this kit came along! By-the-way, do you see someone in the background? That's Java....my sweet kitty. :)


Oh my heavens, just look at that yummy shake! Okay back to the page...I inked all my papers and added some hand stitching. Love the look of stitching! The title was created with American Crafts Thickers letter stickers.


My journaling tag is tucked inside the page with 'the scoop' written on it. Get it? The scoop? Ice cream page? Clever right? Ya, whatever! ;)


The 'Icey Cream'kit contains some fun digital badges like the yummy little ice cream cone in the photo above.

Is this page making you want some ice cream? Or something sweet? I'm sorry to do that to you. Two days in a row too! It happens to me all the time! I follow a few food blogs that send me running to the kitchen for a snack from time-to-time. Blogger can be a dangerous place if you're watching your calories! :)

Thanks for dropping by! I hope you've enjoyed my yummy craft share. And I hope you have a delicious day! :) Kathy

8 comments:

Jen said...

oh, so cute!! love it kathy!! great colors..

itsallrosi said...

yum - love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun post, Kathy! Love your sweet page. Totally fun subject, too. Just light and playful. And a great design. Love the title work on the side and the scallops on the bottom. The block design makes me think of a page I just did for the Kraft Journal....you will smile to see it. We have some similarities here. We must rub off on each other. ;)

Laurel said...

How yummy, love the page!

farmhouse-story said...

oh, love the orange and pink-great page, kathy:)

Niki Estes said...

Kathy, I love this! Great colors. I love all the kraft and the great design!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Yummy! Got to love the whipped cream on top! What a great page... love the stitching!

Puspha said...

Are you always on the lookout for delicious menu items that are tasty, innovative, and easy to get. Then check out the Mcdonald’s Menu Specials to get best foods & exclusive time offerings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...