Sunday, January 30, 2011

Card & Page Share

Hello peeps! Hope you are doing well this fine day! The sun is shining brightly and we're expecting a rather warm day for January. Sweet!

So, what was on your agenda yesterday? Anything happening today? I've been getting a ton of stuff done this weekend and making sure I relax a little too. Did some housekeeping yesterday and some craftin'. This morning I groomed the boys. Oh how they hate to have their nails trimmed and their long fur coats brushed. But when it's over...they looooovvveee it! Must feel good.

Okay, how about I share my latest card and scrapbook page?


This project was super fun to do and turned out so sweet! The beautiful floral heart is a digital sticker, new at Two Peas in a Bucket, called 'Blooming Heart Digital Sticker' by Holly Brooke Jones. Can you believe it's just .99 cents!


This floral heart is so pretty on it's own, I didn't want to do too much to it. I gave the image a pink card stock frame and hand stitched border, added a few adhesive pearls and a trio of Swarovski crystals.


Then I added a white satin bow and attached a little 'love' tag with a tiny heart stick pin.


I'm sure I'll be using this digital sticker again! It's just so pretty and easy to work with!

Now here's my scrapbook page...perfect for Kraft Journal's Challenge 4!


You might remember from a previous post that we had a few mice move into our attic? Well, we immediately set up a humane mouse trap in order to relocate the little beasts to a nearby field. Oh how cute the little things were! And here's a scrapbook page about them.


I used another digital kit from Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Brown Paper Bag - The Papers' by Polka Dot Pixels. I really love using Kraft stock and the papers in this kit are perfect for that.


The title, mouse and wheat were created with the Silhouette digital die cut machine. You can see I used some border punches, inked the edges and added stitching.


I also used a few Spellbinders dies to frame the title and journaling. I thought the little mouse brad would be adorable with a '2nd Chance' ticket! Ha! :)

Well, I hope you have a lovely Sunday! :) Kathy

13 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card! the scrapbook page is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your card is simple and so pretty. I love it.
Love you Be Free LO too :)

itsallrosi said...

these are great! I didn't know you had a silhouette. i'm dreaming of one for myself.

Unknown said...

Very darling ... that card is my fav. so far.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

card is GORGEOUS and the layout is amazing love the details wow!!!

Clare said...

That digi sticker IS cute! I love the card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Very cute projects, my friend! Love that beautiful heart sticker image and your elegant touches of pearls and crystals. Lovely bow and stick pin, too.
And I just adore that page. Super fun elements and design. Can't believe you even had a tiny mouse brad. How perfect is that?

cnelson said...

Such a lovely card!! Cute, cute lo!!!

MagdaLena said...

Hi, Your card is so...lovely!

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh this is the cutest idea for a layout! I don't blame you for "relocating" him. LOL Great design elements and great use of kraft paper. Thanks so much for joining us for our challenge this week at The Kraft Journal!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yeah, so glad you linked this to the Kraft Journal! Such a perfect page for our challenge using furry little critters this week. :)

Unknown said...

Your scrapbook page is adorable! (so is the card!!)... Thanks for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

Kristina said...

Such an adorable layout, I just love it!! Your card is fabulous too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...