Monday, July 1, 2013

On the Cover!

Here in the U.S. we'll be celebrating our country's birthday this Thursday! I hope you all enjoy the festivities! Speaking of birthdays, Paper Crafts' Birthday Creations magazine hit the stands! And guess what? I made the cover! That's my birthday card! 



This issue is packed with fabulous birthday party decor, cards, gift tags and packaging ideas for your next birthday party! I loved pouring through it from cover-to-cover! So much crafty inspiration! And guess what? I have another card within it's pages! Woot! Page 76!

For the remainder of the week, I have a lot of patriotic posts in honor of July Fourth. I hope you can stop by and see them! Have a great day! :)

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats COVERGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virginia L. said...

Woohoo! Congrats, COVER GIRL!!

Unknown said...

I saw this when I got my designer copy last week and couldn't wait to say Congratulations! Both of your cards are fantastic!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

congratulations!!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Wow! How cool is that?! Congratulations! Your card is darling! :)

Diana Waite said...

oh my SUPER coolness--CONGRATS to you!!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Super cool and super awesome, just like you!

Mayras Designs said...

Congratulations !!!!! How exciting !!!!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

Christine Ousley said...

Wow, congrats Kathy! Very well deserved!
Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...