Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Good Times

One of my favorite things about holidays like July Fourth is that it's the perfect excuse to kick kale to the curb and feast on goodies instead! ;) We're planning a cookout with lots of sinful eats...how about you? 





I created this patriotic and sweet July Fourth card with Doodlebug's Stars and Stripes collection.  I added a tiny wood dowel, star rhinestone and baker's twine to the flag sticker to make it a dimensional accent. I also topped the ice cream cone with a rhinestone cherry....yum! Do you like?

Come back tomorrow for another Stars and Stripes project you can create with the kiddos. :) Have a terrific Tuesday! 

7 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is super cute! I love the fun patriotic feel of your card.

No special plans here. I am just happy that the weather will be nice for the fireworks. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo cute Great job !!!! I love the tone of the red and blue they really pop !!!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

Christine Ousley said...

Super cute Kathy!! IMHO, the perfect card!! Gotta love Doodlebug!
Have a happy 4th!
Christine

Ruth G said...

Fun card! Sounds like fun! Hot weather is always a good reason to break out the ice cream and smoothies! Enjoy your holiday!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

I love this card!!! So sunny and happy feeling! Hope you have an awesome 4th of July! :)

Diana Waite said...

this is such a SWEET card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...