Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Published

This past spring I had my first scrapbook page published in Creating Keepsakes and it was so excited to go to Barnes and Noble and see it on the shelf! There he is, page 70, our big fluffy cat Latte! We joke that he needs an agent now! ;) 







I created this page with the new Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection from American Crafts. I think the  papers work perfectly with all the colorful magazine covers in the background of the photo. I also included one of the same cat Silhouette cuts from the published page.

Well, summer CHA is right around the corner and I've seen a lot of awesome new collections I can't wait to show you...later this week! It'll be a lot of fun creating projects for you with all these new goodies! :)

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

7 comments:

Nathalie said...

There's so many great details on your page!!! I LOVE the negative circle with the flair and twine! Awesome work!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you. Your layout is so fun with all the wonderful details. I really love how you wrapped the twine and attached it with a staple, the heart border, the black kitty with flowers and the washi tape. Like I said so many wonderful details! Have a great day.

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

It was a very cute layout (one of my favorites from the entire issue) and your layout here is very fun documenting it! :)

Ruth G said...

Super fun! A LO about a LO! I love how you chose to have that same silhouette on your new LO! Congrats, again!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

SO SO SO GREAT! Congratulations on being in CK! (I would buy an entire magazine of ONLY your creations)! Love this creative layout. Have a super day! XOXO

alexandra s.m. said...

beautiful Kathy!
and that picture is priceless!
Congrats!

Diana Waite said...

this is TOTALLY FUN I love that you scrapped yourself and your page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...