Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Crafting with Bella Blvd.

Continuing on with my exercise to play and experiment without worry of assignments or deadlines, I pulled out more thin metal dies and one of my favorite Bella Blvd. collections, Birthday Girl, to create this card. 





My goal, besides having fun, is to try new dies and to mix and match a combination of elements I might not have thought of before. I used a pennant, notebook paper and circles frame die all from My Favorite Things. So, what do you think? Do you like? Is it too busy for your taste? Do you have a favorite part?

All the new Bella Blvd. collections just released at CHA arrive at my doorstep tomorrow, if the UPS man doesn't get a flat on the way! ;) It's been really hard to see all the fun new products floating around the web and not having them in hand to play with! Tomorrow that all changes and I look forward to making a lot of fun new projects for you! :)

Thanks for visiting! Have a super day!

5 comments:

Ruth G said...

This is sweet! I love all the fun details! The feather is just the right touch, too! TFS and have fun with your new Bella box!!!!

Jennifer Jackson said...

really cute! I love all the embellishments!

Diana Waite said...

this is SO totally cute--love the touch of feather!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Super cute! I love all the layering you achieved with the dies!!!

Stephanie said...

This is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...