Thursday, July 25, 2013

CardMaker - Autumn 2013

Can you believe the 2013 autumn issue of CardMaker hit the news stands? This issue is packed with so many spook-tacular Halloween cards and goodies...one of my favorites being Carolyn King's 'We're a Little Batty' card featured on the cover! Isn't it adorable?!?! 



On page 74-75 you will find this card and mini goody pail I created with Authentique's Enchanted collection. I sent this project to CardMaker almost a year ago so it's always a big surprise when it finally arrives back on my doorstep with the issue it's published in! I wish all mail were this much fun! ;)

Well, fall is just around the corner! It's one of my favorite times to create cards, goodies and home decor projects!

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Congrats, Kathy! What fun projects and awesome that they made it into the magazine! You always do good paper crafting!

alexandra s.m. said...

Congrats Kathy!
your project makes me giddy ;-)
Thank You~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...