Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunnyside

How was your Fourth of July? Ours was lovely! I didn't think I'd miss posting from my blog the entire weekend, but we were having so much fun that I never stepped foot in my office. It's important to do that from time-to-time, don't you think? 

As the 2012-2013 Pebbles design team term comes to a close, I'm reminded of the first projects I created with the beautiful Sunnyside collection and I enjoyed bringing it out again to create a couple more cards for  you. 








What do you think? Do you like Sunnyside as much as I do? And Polaroid frames? I recently got this Polaroid thin metal die from My Favorite Things...it is quickly becoming a go-to die!

Well, it's going to be a bit tough today to ease back into the weekday routine. Christopher just headed off to school...his first day of 7th grade. He was quite nervous because he's been told that in 7th grade he'll be working even harder. Maybe that will mean homework on weekends? He's an honor roll student so I have faith that he'll do wonderfully! 

Hope you all have a good Monday. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh my goodness--I love the yellow bike! I like all of the die cuts on both cards. How fun!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

WOWZA! That pop of navy is brilliant with all that color. LOVE IT!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL seriously! Can't believe your boy is already going back to school, i will have a 7th grader this year as well not until August though...hope all went well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...