Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Christmas in July

Today I have a Christmas in July card share for you! If you enjoy creating handmade cards it's not too early to whip out your favorite holiday paper collections, turn on some festive tunes and get craftin'! :)





Yes, it does feel kind of weird to think snow and decked halls in the middle of summer, but once I've listened to a few Christmas carols and perused my holiday Pinterest folders, my festive juices begin to flow!

I created this snowy card with Doodlebug's North Pole collection. I love the dimension you can achieve using the Mini Doodle Pop stickers! I also use foam mounting tape on regular stickers to make them stand out. The Polaroid frame was created with my set of square Nestabilitites from Spellbinders. I love to make little scenes framed in Polaroids!

2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Cute! Loving the tone-on-tone snowflakes! :)

Alta said...

This is cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...