Friday, August 31, 2012

Thanksgiving

T.G.I.F!

Can you believe tomorrow is September? Time flies so fast that I loose track of what day it is! I was supposed to post this card yesterday and the card I posted yesterday was supposed to be posted today!


This banner card was created with the brand new and incredibly fun Thankful line by Bella Blvd.


Don't you love the warm hues and lovely patterns?


The little Alpha + Bits sentiment stickers worked perfectly for layering.


Some High Five alphabets for a sentiment across the top and wood buttons to hang the banner and there you have it! Banners are so much fun, aren't they?

Hope you have a fabulous Friday and an even better weekend! :)

8 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is just SO clever--LOVE how you used these little tags--CUTE!

sherry said...

I totally agree --- banners make everything better! Cute card and love how you lined up those alphas for the sentiment.

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This card is SOOO cool! I don't think I've ever seen a banner with all the lovely layers and I LOVE it! I also love the little rows of stitching under the word "Thanksgiving"--It's the perfect finishing touch! :)

Virginia L. said...

This is absolutely BANNER-rific!! Love it to bits, Kathy! And yes, September is here again before we know it!HUGS!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is great! Wowzers...love all those banners! It's perfect! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! XOXO

alexandra s.m. said...

I love it Kathy!
You're the queen of Banners for sure ;-)

itsallrosi said...

fantastic, Kathy!

lolita said...

These are so cute!Absolutely lovely banner!Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...