Saturday, August 11, 2012

Baby Boy

We've made it to another glorious weekend! I hope you enjoy yours!


 Today I have a baby card share created with the oh so adorable Doodlebug Design's Snips and Snails collection.


I adore the colors in this line and the sweet accents.


Cute Cuts die cuts are one of my favorite Doodlebug products. I've layered three here on my card.


This sail boat reminds me of the little pajamas I used to dress Christopher in when he was a wee little thing.


If you know me, you know I love to add a bit of hand stitching! Love the way the zigzag stitch looks along the corner of this Cute Cuts.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card! Have a fabulous weekend!

13 comments:

Laurel said...

LOVE this card!

Lin said...

Darling, Kathy - love these bright happy baby boy colors!

Tina said...

I am so diggin your cards Kathy! Such creativity!

Diana Waite said...

what a sweet card!

Ruth G said...

I give this a 6 star rating (I counted that many stars on your card!) Super sweet and cute! TFS!

Redspect said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melinda Spinks said...

Kathy this card is truly wonderful... so bright and colourful. Love it!

Mary J said...

Just gorgeous - I LOVE this, Kathy!

Donna said...

This is wonderful! These colors are so fresh and fun.

Jackie Rockwell said...

The stitching and wonderful baby colors are so sweet! Such a darling card Kathy!

Diana Fisher said...

Love this!! So cute!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a sweet card Kathy!
and your stitching is so impeccable ;-))
TFS~

cnelson said...

Completely DARLING! LOVE EVERYTHING about it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...