Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Joy

Hello!

Did you know that as of last Saturday we're just four months out from Christmas? At this point it seems like there's plenty of time to make cards, decor and gifts, but somehow time will fly by at the speed of crazy and we'll be rushing around wondering where it all went, right?


One of the benefits of making Christmas cards all year long, for design team assignments and publishing is that I have plenty to mail to friends and family when the time comes.


Most supplies for this card are from Echo Park's Season's Greetings collection. I used pop dots for the sentiment to raise it from the card.


I adore this snow guy and gave him a couple micro mini buttons.


Do you make your Christmas cards? Will you be starting them soon?

Thanks for visiting today! :)

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

THIS I LOVE! I agree plenty of time now but that will be gone in NOTHING flat! :)

Cheryl said...

Your card is adorable! 4 months seems so far away but I know I will be scrambling in December to finish up my Christmas cards.

--Cheryl--

Kris Sterling said...

It's beginning to look alot like Xmas... I really love this:)

Thanks For Sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...