Monday, August 13, 2012

Love and a Design Team Call

Good day!


If you are a fan of washi tape, I have a project share for you using some gorgeous Love My Tapes styles.


In addition to using strips of tape on my card I lined up a couple rows on clear vellum to die cut this pinwheel. You've probably seen me do this on projects here and there as I love the way you can still see through the tape with this technique.



Have you heard the news? Bella Blvd. is searching for their 2012-2013 design team! Can you believe it's been a year since I started on this fabulous team? Where does the time go?!?! As they say, "Time flies when you're having fun!" It sure does and being on Bella Blvd's very first design team has been a lot of fun!



To enlarge this call information simply click on it or you can head over to the Bella Blvd. blog. I highly encourage you to apply if you think this is a good match for you. Bella Blvd. is a great team to be on and Laura Vegas, the coordinator, is awesome to work with. Good luck!

5 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

yes I'm a big fan of tapes, love what you have done with this card. Pinwheel is fab!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Your card turned out awesome! I have been such a fan of your designs for Bella Blvd. You truly inspire me with your style-- I just subscribed to your blog so I can keep up with your latest creations! :)

Alice said...

this is so neat! must try using washi on vellum. thanks for the inspiration, Kathy!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

LOVE how graphic this is.... POW! Just jumps right off the screen. Awesome idea with the washi and the vellum...again you are a genius! Have a great week my crafty friend!

Diana Waite said...

this card is AWESOME! I enjoy your inspiration--THANKS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...