Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lego City USA

Hello!

Over the past mother's day weekend Dan, Christopher and I went to a Brick Magic Festival and I just got around to scraping this photo of a Lego city street scene we saw there. It's impressive to see what can be built with Legos!


This page was created with the Sunnyside collection from Pebbles. I think the bright and happy colors are a perfect match for Lego!


I used negative dies for my title. Funny, but the picture looks like I added alpha dies to the top of my tags, doesn't it?


One of my favorite things about this Pebbles line is the corrugated alphabets!


Wait, maybe my favorite is the clothespins? That's a tough one! ;)


Oh wait! Have you seen these decorative tape stickers? These are way too cool! They even have textured creases to make them look realistic!


My son loves when I create pages about his favorite subjects!

Thanks for popping in!

7 comments:

Nathalie said...

We love Legos at our house too (and I have hundreds of Legoland photos) but it is not easy finding papers that would go with them. This collection is so bright and fun it is perfect for them! I love the tags, the printed cloud and the large photo!

Mary J said...

A really fab layout Kathy!

Alice said...

it must be so cool to see the lego city in person! love love the layering of your page and the details are super super cute! amazing work as always, Kathy!

Bella's mama said...

Love the way you use colors on this layout--really brings out the colors from the Lego photo. Would love to go there.

Ashley Horton said...

This is such a great layout!! Love the fun bright colors and the tags in the background are really awesome, Kathy!!

Ruth G said...

I think Nathalie brought up a good point in the first comment about the papers - the large dots really work so well with the Lego theme, as do all the bright colors! I'm betting you knew that when you were planning your page, Kathy! Thanks for sharing that instinct with us!

Diana Waite said...

wow that is quite the town! Love how you made the picture larger to focus on the event--GREAT job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...