Saturday, August 25, 2012

Thanks

Hello!

I was in the mood to stitch when I created this card. With pencil and ruler I made a simple grid design and then hand-stitched it leaving a bit of the outside unfinished.


The sweet music note patterned paper is from the brand new Bella Blvd. Birthday Girl collection.


The flag is also Bella Blvd, stamped with a Papertrey Ink sentiment. I added some mini jewels from Doodlebug Design and a few tiny buttons from my stash. And there you have it. I love the clean crisp look of white. Do you?

8 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is an ADORABLE card Kathy!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

I love the clean, crisp look of white! Your stitching adds so much wonderful texture and pattern to your card without making it feel busy! Another great one! :)

Alice said...

love your stitched grid and the simple design. fabulous delightful card, Kathy! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

Donna said...

Supercute! And such neat stitching!

Holly Saveur said...

Very sweet card!

Unknown said...

I love your clean finishes, understated elegance and minimal embellishment. I also think its a reflection of you and your mind. Very nice.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how I love your stitched grids. I think I will have to CASE this card. The pinwheel and little embellishments look awesome.

Alice Carman said...

You're so good at that stitching!!! Awesome card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...