Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ice Cream

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! It's my favorite treat!


No matter the weather, rain, sleet or 100 degrees, I love ice cream!


This scrapbook page features ice cream photos from our most recent stay-cation!


Yum, strawberry! Do you have a favorite flavor?


I love most flavors, but I'd have to say coffee ranks at the top of the list. :)


Products for this page include patterned papers from American Crafts, brads and gems from Doodlebug Design and die cuts from Silhouette and Spellbinders.


Today is the first of the month which means write. click. scrapbook. has a brand new gallery full of inspiring pages! The theme for this month's is......summertime and this 'sweet' page is my contribution. ;)

Oh, and before I head over to write. click. scrapbook to see my teammates pages, I forgot to announce the winner for the Little Yellow Bicycle prize on Monday. Oops! I apologize. The winner is SHartl! Congratulations! I sent an e-mail for your address. I hope you enjoy your goodies! :)



5 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a fun layout!

Ruth G said...

You're making me want to eat something bad and it's right before dinner! Great idea, though, to scrap a favorite treat (I love coffee, too, but Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk is probably my favorite at the grocery store!) And I love all the awesome circles all over! Super fun! Kinda reminds me of my well-rounded body, due to indulging in lots of ice cream...

Diana Waite said...

LOVE the ice cream! GREAT fun layout!

alexandra s.m. said...

I'm trying to cut the sugar off of my diet completely Kathy! This is agony!! ;o)

Love your page it's remarkably well balanced!

Thank YOu!

itsallrosi said...

great layout!

Coffee ice cream is my favorite, too. And the good thing is that no one else likes it so I get it all to myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...