Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hi!

Good day!

I have another Scrap-Mart project for you today. I bit of a bonus since I didn't realize I only needed to do three posts.


My focal point, this gorgeous flower die, is one of my favorites of the Lifestyle Crafts Bloom and Grow die series.


I love the beautiful detailing of this die!


I stitched the hexagon background of this My Mind's Eye paper from the 'Follow Your Heart' collection.


The dark wood grain background paper is from October Afternoon's '9 to 5' line. Accents include die cut cloud from My Favorite Things, Prima wood button, Jute from May Arts, Teensy Type alphabet stickers from Doodlebug Design and a Memo Pin from Tim Holtz.

Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? Christopher wants to spend some time at the pool today. Sounds like a great way to spend a lazy summer afternoon, don't you think? Hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Diana Waite said...

that woodgrain paper is AWESOME! I LOVE how you used it on this card--and that cut is FANTASTIC making for a BEAUTIFUL card!

Agata said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love those big hexagons! You just might have convince me to try them! :)

Donna said...

AMAZING!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

gorgeous, love the hexagons and that wood flower! beautiful!

Alice Carman said...

Kathy I love the look of this design. So pretty!

alexandra s.m. said...

How could I have missed this incredible beauty?!
I love everything about your card!
A stunner!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...