Thursday, August 16, 2012

Our Boy

Hello!

We're closing in on another weekend! :) That always makes me happy!


Another thing that makes me very happy are these big green eyes! They melt my heart every time I look into them! 


Scrapping a happy subject calls for the Happy Go Lucky collection from Pebbles.


I love all the color and fun accents from this line!


Buttons, flags and flowers....there's a little bit of everything!


Brads, stickers and glittered candy dots too!


Every once in a while I have to create a pet page! Our pets mean the world to us!

Hope you're having a great week! Thank you so much for your visit!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooooo fabulous.

Laurel said...

Beautiful cat and great layout!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

oh isn't he gorgeous, wish I could cuddle him : ) lovely Layout!

cnelson said...

This is so DARLING! LOVE it to pieces!

Nathalie said...

This is such a beautiful page! I LOVE the colors and the clusters of embellishments! Your cat has the most gorgeous eyes indeed!!!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL bright page! What pretty eyes--love.

Kristie W. said...

Oh how cute!!! Both the kitty and your page :) Love all the little doo-dads you added. Lots of fun stuff!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

What a beautiful kitty and a great shot of him (or her?). This collection just makes me happy too--Love your page using all the goodies! :)

Bella's mama said...

beautiful layout and beautiful photo. Just stunning.

Donna said...

That "BOY" and the LO are both Gorgeous!

Alice Carman said...

Beautiful cat. I agree, I love my dogs so I will have to make a layout too.

Nicole Nowosad said...

love the fun colors on this page!

alexandra s.m. said...

Lovely Layout! Look at these eyes!
I just love how you made that gorgeous picture pop, associating all kinds of wonderful yummy details to your page without loosing any of the intensity!

Well done my Friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...