Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Thinking of You

I have another scrap paper card to share with you today. I swear my paper bin breads at night when I'm not watching! Ha! No matter how many projects I created with my leftovers...there are always more! But I think it makes for fun and eclectic kinds of designs, don't you?  




How about that doily? It's a die I've had around for quite a while....from Top Dog Dies. I love it and it's awesome that I can make doilies in any color I want! The sentiment is from Pebbles. I'm not sure who manufactured the other various papers. Oldies but goodies! 

1 comment:

Ruth Gauss said...

Wonderful layers and textures! I love the sentiment square and the doily!
(I think the brown patterned paper near the back is from Studio Calico - it's one I have.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...