Monday, June 1, 2015

June SFYTT

Leaping Lions! June already? As many of you know the first of each month means we at Reverse Confetti have another Sketch For You to Try (SFYTT) and I used our Leaping Lions stamps and Confetti Cuts for my design.  






To create all these yummy layers I used a trio of my favorite Confetti Cuts...Documented, the Scalloped Circle and the Straight Stripes Pretty Panel. 

I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch! Now I'm off to see what my teammates created! 







2 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

I just LOVE this adorable lion card! Super cute and the colors really pop out!

Ruth G said...

LOL! This one makes me smile from ear to ear! I adore the banners and the sentiment is so much fun! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...