Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer is Here!

Summer has arrived! Time to hit the beach, take a vacation and spend a relaxing afternoon poolside. Or create a summery card like this one that I made to play along with all the ladies at the Curtain Call


I love this month's beach side inspiration photo of flip flops and sparkling blue ocean water....so I created a little sparkling blue water of my own with Reverse Confetti's Doin' the Wave Confetti Cuts and a few sequins. 


I added a Fabulous Flamingo to enjoy a dip under the bright sun from the Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts. 


Because I love layers and dimension I glued a few of my waves directly to the card base and then I attached more with adhesive foam tape. 


Ooh la la....look at those luscious waves! 


Makes me think of our annual family beach trip. Soon. Coming up real soon!

Happy Father's Day everyone! 







4 comments:

Becky Peterson said...

I reaaaally love that water!!! Very cool!

~amy~ said...

lovelovelove

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, what an awesome card! I especially love the way you created the water!

Linda Beeson said...

Your whole card is adorable but I so love your waves!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...