Friday, June 26, 2015

Thank You

Hello! I have a thank you card to share with you today that I created with Richard Garay's Celebrations collection using the Sunny Days stamps and dies set...which is perfect for just about any summertime project! 


I started this card by creating an A2 size card base with the Whirl White card stock and then stamping it with a simple cloud background.


Then I added a die cut Pierced Rectangle that I splattered with a bit of silver shimmer. Then I layered that with a sun and more clouds, creating multiple cuts for dimension. To make the circle for the center of the sun I used one of the circles from the Confetti Plate die. 


To add a bit of texture to my clouds I embossed them. When you die cut and emboss, you want to do the die cutting first. If you emboss first, your embossing will get flattened out when you run your paper through the machine for the second time. 


I also created a matching envelope using the Celebrations Special Occasions Prints patterned paper. 


All the Celebrations supplies I used to create this sunny thank you are listed below. Hope you enjoyed the project! If you have any questions about this project, please leave it on a comment. 


Celebrations Supplies: SCSD-009 Sunny Days Stamps and Dies Set; SCD-026 All You Die Set; SCD--016 Confetti Plate Die; SCD-012 Pierced Rectangles Die Set; SCF-001 Framed Canvas Embossing Folder; SCP-001 Sea Spray Card Stock; SCP-005 Odacious Orange Card Stock;  SCP-007 Luscious Lime Card Stock; SCP-013 Whirl White Card Stock; SCP-018 Celebrations Special Occasion Prints Patterned Paper; SCI-001 Berry Black Ink Pad; SCL-002 Silver Shimmer

2 comments:

Ruth Gauss said...

I love these fun colors, the awesome texture and the wonderful sentiment and cute clouds! TFS!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! Love that cloud background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...