Monday, June 15, 2015

Birthday Boy

Remember this Birthday Boy collection from Bella Blvd? It's so colorful and adorable and I still have a lot of it left so I thought I'd create a fun card to share with you today. 




This sentiment makes me think of Christopher as he's rapidly growing lately and close to becoming as tall as I am! These past 14 years have flown by and I just can't believe my little guy is starting high school in the fall! Isn't time a funny thing? Sometimes it seems to creep by so slowly and at other times, years seem to pass by in the blink of an eye! 

Enjoy them while they're small before they are as tall as you! 

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!

Ruth Gauss said...

Sweet sentiment and fun images! I love the sequins, too! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...