Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Live in the Moment

This morning I was living in the moment when I created this colorful, floral card to share with you today. It's been one of those mornings where I want to start my day with a little craft session and this is what I came up with. 





All these patterned papers and accents are from an old Pebble's collection called Walnut Grove. I've been working with this line for a couple years now and it's always fun to play with. Easy too because of the ready made tags and flowers. I just added a ribbon bow and a black button on the center of the butterfly to dress it up a bit. 

Hope you enjoyed the project and have a wonderful day! 


2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a pretty card Kathy! Love it! :)

Ruth G said...

What a beautiful way to start your day! I hope you enjoyed the rest just as much! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...