Monday, June 29, 2015

Pretty Petals

Shall we start the week with a pretty floral card? Lets! I found this piece of pretty floral patterned paper in my scrap bin and thought I'd do something with it. It's an oldie from Crate Paper. So pretty, isn't it? 


I had the perfect die for this paper...the Bloom Builder Die #3 from Papertrey Ink.  Makes such pretty flowers, doesn't it? 


One of my all time favorite accents are buttons. I have bunches stashed here and there in the craft room so I added a few for flower centers. 


No sentiment. I like all occasion cards. It could be a thank you, birthday, or just a note. 

Here's to a creative week! 

2 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the posies! The scrappy remnant makes a beautiful card! :)

~amy~ said...

super love this Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...