Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Oh Baby

Today I have a sweet little lion baby card to share with you that I created with Reverse Confetti's Leaping Lions stamps and Confetti Cuts. I had a bit of time to work on my Copic skills the other day and used this little lion to practice on. Isn't he too too cute? And perfect for a baby themed greeting! 


I thought this card would be perfect for an extra wide ribbon bow. I love pretty bows! 


A little Double Garland Banner Confetti Cut adds a bit of interest to the top of the card. 


A scattering of blue sequins adds texture and sparkle. 


I used white embossing powder for the sentiment and love the look! 


Remember the Folded Tag Sentiments that were released a few months ago? I stamped one directly on this card for my sentiment. I love the versatility...can be used with the Folded Tag Confetti Cut or as I did on this card. 







2 comments:

Ruth Gauss said...

So sweet! The lion is adorable and the banner is perfect! Wonderful coloring! TFS!

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable! Love that banner too! Have a happy 4th of July!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...