Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Christmas - Anna Griffin Style

Hello! I've been a busy little crafter bee creating lots of projects for Anna Griffin's next appearance on HSN coming up on September 9th.


There will be spooky fun Halloween products for sale along with Christmas goodies. 


Yesterday I was working on some Christmas  projects so I thought I'd make a quick holiday card to share with you today using some of my favorite Anna Griffin supplies. 


I love her glitter paper because I can add sparkle to my projects without wearing it on my face all day! 


That little angel is one of my favorite products from last year, the Angelic Card Toppers. 

Can you believe fall and the holidays are right around the corner? I keep trying to ignore that fact. I'm a warm weather kind of gal and I've been enjoying summer so much. Ahhhh long days and watermelon! Heck, we haven't even gone on our annual family beach trip yet! Coming up! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...