Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Scoop

Today I'd like to share a fun summery note card I made with Scraptastic Club's July 2015 kit called Summer Rolls. Ooh la la just look at those glittery ice cream treats included in the kit, part of the Poolside collection made by Crate Paper. 





I think the receipt accent is so clever! I love it! And those prices! Reminds me of when I was a kid and you could get three scoops of ice cream for just .35 cents at Thrify drug store! Those were the days! I even remember the flavors I always ordered...orange sherbet, coffee almond fudge and mint chip. What a combo! I remember the person who scooped my ice cream saying once, "If that flavor combination doesn't make you sick....!" Ha! Good memories! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...