Thursday, September 29, 2011

Making the Team

Well...Hellooooooooo!

Today's a great day! The sun is shining! I get to work on a scrapbook page using a cool new digital kit from Two Peas in a Bucket and I finally get to show you one of the cards I submitted to Bella Blvd. that earned a spot on their fabulous new team! Yippee! This week on the Bella Blvd. blog they have been introducing the team and showing you two of the projects submitted by each gal. Today is my introduction day and I hope you can take a moment to hop over and see my cards!

Here's one of my Bella Blvd. card submissions...


These two owls are quite a hoot! So cute! I had to create a card just for them!


This patterned paper was perfect for showing off my love of stitching on projects.


I created this 'together' flag with a sticker and toothpick. One of the little owls volunteered to hold it for me! ;)

I used the 'Finally Fall' collection from Bella Blvd. for this card and the others I submitted. It's really an amazing collection! I got into my grove with this line and had a great time with it.

Kathy :)

8 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable! How could one not love those sweet owls and those fun polka dots??! Fabulous toothpick flag you made and your stitching is just amazing. This totally puts a smile on my face.........and after just paying that bill at the car dealership, I could use a smile. ;)

JULIANA said...

Such an adorable card! And congrats on making the Bella Blvd DT! Well deserved!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Kathy!!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

It really is uber adorable, woot woot, congrats again! :)

Stacey Michaud said...

I love your cards! So happy for you!!! I can't wait to see what you make with Bella!

cnelson said...

Soooooo CUTE!!!

Agata said...

Congrats!!! Your card is gorgeous! And you give me ideas on how to use my leftover big dot paper by BB! :) Just a question: do you stitch with a machine or by hand?

Alice said...

too cute! love this, Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...