Thursday, September 15, 2011

More Happy News!

Hi!

Pinch me! How often does a gal get to announce that she's made a design team two days in a row?!?! I'm jumping up and down for joy!

It's such an honored and privilege to be part of Doodlebug's first design team! I've been a huge fan of Doodlebug Designs for a long time! I'm so excited that I get to work with such a successful and amazing company along side some very cool and talented ladies!




Aphra Bolyer (LA)

Elizabeth Carney (WA)

Jessy Christopher (Malaysia)

Jing-Jing Nickel (MN)

Kandis Smith (ID)

Kathy Martin (NC)
Lori Allred (Coordinator)


Melinda Spinks (Australia)

Monique Liedtke (Netherlands)

Nancy Damiano (NJ)

Stephanie Buice (AL)

Rosangela Philippsen (Brazil)

Sherry Cartwright (TX)

Tiffany Hood (UT)

Wendy Sue Anderson (UT)
Well, after I return from cloud nine, I'll pop in to share some crafty goodness with you! :)
A big thanks to all of you for your congratulatory wishes of yesterday! You really made me happy and excited!
Kathy :)

23 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Kathy your work is amazing and I am thrilled to be working with you on the Doodlebug DT!!!
e.

meganklauer said...

Woot! Woot! Congrats again!

Monique Liedtke said...

Your work is amazing and it's no wonder you were chosen on both teams! Congrats!!! Looking forward to be working with you on the DB team!!!! :):)

BabyBokChoy said...

I'm feeling pressure... :) congrats to you!! it's gonna be fun! :)

Carina Lindholm said...

wooohoo!! congrats Kathy!

Carolyn King said...

Congrats x 2!!!!! Wooohoooo! Awesome.

Suzanne said...

Huge Congratulations!!!!!! Woohooo x 2!!! (:

sherry said...

Huge congrats, Kathy! Glad to be on the team with you.

Brook S. said...

Congrats x 2! Can't wait to work with you on the Bella Team!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Woo hooo!!! So excited to be working with you Kathy. I was SO hoping you had tried out and would make it. Yayyyyy!!! :)

cnelson said...

Holy Moly girl...you are on a roll!!! I'm sooooooo HAPPY for YOU!!! Big Congrats!!!

Pamela said...

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Two amazing teams, you're a lucky girl! I'm so excited to work with you!!

Unknown said...

Great big congrats Kathy...on both counts!!

(-: Heidi

Daniela Dobson said...

Congrats Kathy!!! Awesome news!

Lynn said...

You go girl! Very happy for you Kathy!

Melinda Spinks said...

Congratulations Kathy, lovely to be on the Doodlebug team with you. Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Nathalie said...

You are on a roll!!!!!!! Double congrats to you Kathy!!! I can not wait to see what you create for those two fabulous companies!!!

Cheri said...

That is wonderful news! You are so deserving. I have loved everything Doodlebug forever and am so excited to see your ideas. Congratulations!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, girl! You are on fire! SO, SO, SO, SO happy for you!!

Amy Heller said...

Kathy!! I saw both of the announcements, congratulations!!! You are gonna rock these teams!! :D can't wait to see what you do with doodlebug & Bella!!

Alice said...

wow! you are amazing, girl! congratulations!

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats to you! We are in the same kinda boat, 2 teams in the same week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...