Friday, September 16, 2011

Genuine

Hi!

No more design team announcements today! Ha! Today I actually have a crafty share for you!


Here's my guy! A real down to earth, genuine sort of layed back person! I'm so lucky to have him as my better half! :) I snapped this photo while on vacation in Charleston this summer.


This is a hybrid page created with a totally cool new Two Peas in a Bucket kit called 'Just Be'

by Dianne Rigdon. These colors are fabulous, aren't they? You should see the array of scrapbook pages the Digital Creative Team came up with for this kit! There were so many different themes!


My favorite paper in the bunch is this text design!


I created most of the accents for this page using the kit. And I got a little help from my favorite Spellbinders dies and border punches!


The final adornments for the page are a few buttons and a paper daisy, all from my stash.


So, we're finally getting a bit of fall weather this weekend. Yesterday was 90 some degrees and today we're looking at 60 something! Wow, what a change! And it's a rare weekend alone for my honey and I! I guess we're going to have to dig out a couple sweaters before we head out to dinner!

Hope you enjoy your weekend! Any plans you want to mention?

Kathy
 :)

8 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Awww . . . what a sweet layout! And I LOVE the way you did your title with the little flags beneath. Cute! Your stitching is fabulous. I soooo need to learn to do that. :)

joslyn said...

great layout. love the fun colors!

cnelson said...

This is soooooo FABULOUS! LOVE EVERYTHING about it!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SUCH a great layout, Kathy! Love all the details you've included! The "genuine" label with the little flags under it is fabulous touch!

Nancy Damiano said...

That little row of flags is brilliant. LOVE this page!

Alice said...

fabulous layout! love love those flag tails! super work as always, Kathy! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

TesaB said...

Wohooo for your new gigs! Congratulations! And your page is awesome. Totally beautiful!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Aww, geezzzzz....I was hoping for some more DT news! ;) Congratulations again on all your happy news this week, my friend. This page is adorable. Such a great photo of Dan and a great design. You've really showcased all those great papers. LOVE the banner flags. Hope you guys enjoy your free weekend, even in the rain today. We had big plans for today, which unfortunately have been cancelled. Nik was supposed to compete in a street chalk festival in downtown Raleigh today. But, you can't chalk in the rain. :( Hope you guys have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...