Saturday, September 3, 2011

October

Hello!

We're just a month away from October and all the activities that make it so special! October is the time to get outside and enjoy the cooler days before winter sets in. Time to visit the pumpkin patch and ride the train. Time to decorate the house with all our favorite Halloween treasures. Time for the State Fair. Time to simmer a pot of soup on the stove and bake pumpkin cupcakes. Time for Starbuck's to start selling their pumpkin spice lattes! I'll take a double, please! ;) Ah...autumn!

It's also my favorite time for fall crafts and scrapbook pages.


This is a hybrid page I created with a new digital kit at Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Lakehouse' by Chrissy W. I thought these rich warm colors were perfectly suited for fall pages...what do you think?


Looking through my photos, I realized that I never made a scrapbook page with our 2009 pics from Hillridge Farms. No time like the present!


I'm addicted to my Papertrey Ink 'Double Ended Banners' die!  They make the cutest little flags!


Along with a few other dies I used the Silhouette to create my 'October' title and the cool pumpkin in the upper right hand corner of the page.


Lastely, I finished things off with a scattering of 'Lost & Found' buttons by My Mind's Eye. Ta da! You like? I like! Look at that funny face! That's my boy, always making funny faces when the camera is pointed in his direction. Come to think of it...his dad does that too! I guess they never out grow it!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super weekend! :) Kathy

8 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great page!

Lynn said...

Love your page! Sweet pictures of your son!

itsallrosi said...

what a perfect fall page!

cnelson said...

LOVE EVERYTHING about this! Just as cut as can be!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS page Kathy! Your attention to detail is always AMAZING!!

Alice said...

love the quilted background and details. super layout as always!

Audrey Pettit said...

awwww, what a CA-UTE page, Kathy! Love, love, love the blocked design and love the shaped photo die cuts. Sweet pumpkin die cut, too, and I SO love those flags. I think I could stick those cute flags on every project and be happy. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, Kathy. This is fabulous. Love the pathwork background and the great colors... perfect shapes too! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...