Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello Sunshine!

Good day!

How are you this beautiful Thursday? Well, I hope it's a lovely day in your neck of the woods!

I'm popping in with a quick card share. Since the calendar still says it's summer, I thought I would make a sunny happy card!


How's this for sunny and happy? Not too hard to achieve with the adorable '100 Days of Summer' line from Simple Stories!


Oh, I'm lovin' these papers so I'm off to make a scrapbook page! I think a beach photo would be a great match!

Kathy :)

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow!! I absolutely adore this, Kathy! This has got to be one of my recent new faves of yours. Beautiful!

Home sweet home said...

Very beautiful card,love the colours and all the details.

cnelson said...

Bright, happy, FABULOUS! LOVE this!

Alice said...

love love the banner and you always amaze me with your stitching. this is fabulous, Kathy!

Denise Marzec said...

Eeeeeek! This is total CUUUUUUUTENESS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Kathy! Love the stitching! You got to let me know how you do it!

Agata said...

This card is amazing! Especially with that stitching, wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...