Friday, January 4, 2013

Love is in the Air


Good morning and T.G.I.F!

It's another CHA sneak peek day for Bella Blvd. and today's collection reveal is near and dear to owner Stephanie Hunt's heart, Engaged at Last!


Stephanie is getting married in 2013 and this adorable new line is perfect for preserving engagement memories and making invitations and cards.

To see all the product photos up close, for collection details and a scrapbook page from Stephanie, head over to the Bella Blvd. Blog.

Isn't this line fabulous?

Oh, before I head out to do my weekly grocery shopping, I'd like to share another peek with you. I have a new year kind of project up on the Love My Tapes blog.


I  hope you can stop by and take a look.

Have a super weekend! :)

5 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

oh this is a great line I still haven't scrapped our engagement photos, this looks perfect!

alexandra s.m. said...

yummy sneaks Kathy!
i hope you do decide to follow a type of PL in 2013. The 8 in' is so doable and fun! I will be starting my third year with this project so if i can be of any help, don't hesitate ;-)

Bella's mama said...

Checked out your links...love the sketchbooks you designed.

Donna said...

Super cute - heading over there to check it.

Alice Carman said...

drooling over the new releases.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...