Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Some Love and an Oreo

Hello!

I have a card share for you today that was not created with one of the fabulous new Valentine collections available, but with Pebbles' Seen & Noted goodies instead. Thought I'd show you how to take any line of papers and accents and create a message of love.





I like to mix it up sometimes and go with non-traditional Valentine colors, how about you?

I realized the other day that I haven't mentioned Oreo lately.


This little rascal is growing up! And he's been teething! The other day he found a roll of paper towels in my office that he had to destroy. This guy is a terrorist disguised as an adorable kitten! If it weren't the paper towels, it would have been his two older brothers!

Well, he's going to the vet today to be neutered and I'm a nervous mama! I know this surgery is done millions of times without complications, but I just don't like it! I'll be happy when he's back here at home running amok!

9 comments:

Laurel said...

OMG, love your card, but that photo just makes me laugh!

Michelle said...

Oh they are mischief! I don't think it will slow him down any. LOL After he is feeling better he will be full of piss and vinegar again. :) I had my daughter's two cats here for about 6 mo. Holy cow! They were he** on wheels!!! She bought these two cats with her BF and a year later they split. She moved back here (and moved out shortly after leaving said cats). The male kitty... very much like the BF, very laid back. The female kitty, although cute, very much like my daughter. Polar opposite of the male kitty. She would make sure you were watching before she did something naughty. I love cats and have one of my own, but I am glad they have left. They were constantly in trouble.

Michelle said...

Forgot to say, I love the card! Pebbles makes such neat products!! I love their phrase and journal cards! This line worked perfectly for a Valentine's card!

Diana Waite said...

WAY cute card and good luck with kitty! :)

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

Hi Kathy I love your non traditional card colours, it turned out lovely. Ohhh I am in love with Oreo he's adorable and so playful, hope he's recovering nicely!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Darling card and kitty! I was shocked how easy fixing my male kitty was compared to our female kitty. By afternoon he was acting like he hadn't been to the vet at all earlier that day. Hope it goes equally smooth for you. :)

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Your blog makes me happy! :-)
Your card is just pure perfection and that little Oreo is a doll. I want to squeeeeeze him and give him a kiss! He'll be back to causing trouble in no time. I agree with Mendi, boys are easier!
:-)

Created by Kathi said...

Love the lime green arrow. I love non traditional valentine colors... my bff likes traditional though ;) ... I know how it is to be a nervous mama for that surgery ... we have done it and I hope we don't have to do it with another cat anytime soon. Kathi

Ruth G said...

Such a bright and cheery valentine! Fabulous idea!
I wish you luck with Oreo! I hope you all can celebrate being united with him soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...